I’ve come across some really good stuff lately, I want to put them in...more info
Laura Oneil pointed us in the Organization’s direction, and she’s definitely a great example...more info
Ziva Skrlovnik a Photographer Shared this During her unparalleled and intimate visiting at Openhandstoserve...more info
Experience the adventure of young people aged 7 – 26 years coming together to explore and express African heritage and culture in Uganda. A journey with us as we meet creative professionals, gain life-changing skills, and the earth’s most mysterious histories of African culture.
Annual special events
- Openhandstoserve Cultural Festival:– a three days event that takes place at Openhandstoserve with all culture from allover the country exhibiting their cultures in different aspects.
- Thanksgiving Community Dinner – on the day before the new years day, we serve up a feast for our community
- Back to School Festival – an annual celebration of learning and a distribution of school supplies and clothing.
- Openhandstoserve for Holidays – fun at openhandstoserve we take our community out for a week long study trip to other areas of the country and beyond.
- Big Sunday – join 50 other volunteers across lake Bunyonyi in making a difference; Be a guest speaker to motivate our young people on their oath to success!
Site-map of Openhandstoserve headquarters!
Welcome to Openhandstoserve Organization The center of inhabitant cultural heritage projects, arts and crafts and an inspiration for generations.
A resource for cultural heritage projects through art and crafts and a life mentoring program for inhabitant children in partner schools, women’s craft-making groups, teenagers and holiday makers cultural tour memorable experiences, a partnership with the community for development.
Partnership with the Community
I've come across some really good stuff lately, I want to put them in a safe place where I won't lose them, so that they can continually be shared with all of you, and where else is a better place than here on our website, right? First, I would like to link you up to an Online Craft store that I had the true pleasure of stumbling upon publishing few month ago. The store has all our African arts...
Laura Oneil pointed us in the Organization’s direction, and she’s definitely a great example to follow, as far as art is concerned. Laura’s insights into her creative process are fascinating and guaranteed to draw you in. She has painted the best- landscapes and is working on so many others i guess. Steal Like An Artist is a must-read for all creative types. Laura speaks regularly with our organization administration on creativity and will be featured on our website...
Ziva Skrlovnik a Photographer Shared this During her unparalleled and intimate visiting at Openhandstoserve all with the love for African cultural heritage projects, this lady has always enjoyed the stay at Openhandstoserve when in Uganda, next time when we have her at Openhandstoserve en-devour to attend and listen as she shares, discuss and substantiate her experience, skills and knowledge of photography genres, techniques, and the all important capturing of a unique...